YAY!!!
So, I have officially set up my blog for my five week trip in Italy this coming summer! Every couple of days, I will post some pictures and write a blog to keep everyone updated!
Calls are quite expensive and although I love all of y'all dearly, I will want to enjoy the company of the individuals around me instead of talking to everyone on the phone while I am there.
So, for those of you who aren't keeping track, I leave in 23 days!! I leave Tuesday May 19th and arrive in Rome the morning of the 20th. The minute I have access to the internet I will post letting everyone know that I have arrived safely. I will also telephone my mother and grandmother so they don't keel over worrying.
Okay, so that is it for now!
Love,
Jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment